Terms Of Use

My creations are for personal non-profit use only! • They are not to be used for obscene, defamatory or any immoral act that is prohibited by law. • They are not to be uploaded to personal websites or Groups. If you want to share our frames,please link back to this website for download Do share my clusters in any sharing groups, please direct back to my blog for download. You can contact me at laineh@comcast.net My Blog Designs are free. Each are designed for a specific blog/person. That design will not be available for download to anyone else.
Powered by Blogger.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

Follow Me




 

 Welcome to my place! I have lots of free things for you.

I enjoy making clusters, timelines and Blog Designs.

My creations are free, but I ask that you not share in groups!

You may link to my blog to download.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment